Terms & Conditions
– Applicable to patrons above the age of 18. Must carry a valid, govt. approved photo ID. No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
– Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
– No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
– The consumption of narcotics and illegal substances is strictly prohibited, and all concert-goers are advised against the usage in the venue or around the venue premise.
– The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Promoters or venue is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings.
– People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
– Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
– Venue rules apply. Rights to admission are reserved by the venue.